Friday 12 July 2013

Picking favourites is hard especially with so many awesome books out there! But it must be done! So here are my 10 favourite male characters!



10. Jack – My blood approves by Amanda Hocking

Jack is your typical I’m going to drink your blood and you’re going to like it kind of vampire. He’s very much a teenager who likes to spend his day playing video games but also loves saving the damsel in distress. His loving and playful spirit makes you fall in love with him.

9. Edward – Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Edward is as we all know a vampire, who’s vegetarian [not how I imagined a vampire at all]. He’s very mysterious and alluring but as we find out later in the books he also has a very romantic and gentle side to him and he would do anything to protect the one he loves. Not sure what, but something about him made me fall in love.

8. Raffe – Angelfall by Susan Ee

Now this is what I’m talking about! A badass, witty, funny and loveable angel. Everything about him makes you swoon. Just a perfect character for a perfect book. I’m not even sure why he’s so low on the list.

7. Merrick – Collide by Shelly Crane

Ah Merrick, he’s just so so so PERFECT. What more does a girl need then a handsome, loving, strong and funny guy? Exactly, nothing. Deffenitly a character you’ll be falling head over heels for.

6. Reed – Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol

At first Reed is shown as a total ass and you want to just punch him in the face but as the story progresses all that changes! He’s sexy and cocky and there’s just something about him that makes your heart do a million flips and something pulls you to him like a magnet.

5. Tristan – Promise by Kristie Cook

Tristan is fierce and loyal and would do anything to save the one he loves, even sacrifice himself. There’s not really much to say, just that he’s one of those characters that make you fall in love with them over and over.

4. Harry – Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling

Many of us know Harry. He starts of as a young boy who is treated as a piece of trash that his “family” has to take care off. As he goes to Hogwarts we see what kind of a person he really is. He’s loyal, friendly and a very lovable person. I didn't fall in love with him I considered him more like a friend or a brother. He’s definitely one of the best characters.

3. Caleb – Significance by Shelly Crane

Now this is the kind of guy I’d chose to imprint with too [not in a wolf kind of way!]. He’s protective, full of personality and delicious to look at and read about. I don’t know what else to say without spoiling the book. So get your hands on a copy as fast as you can and read it!

2. Jared – Providence by Jamie McGuire

Jared is just, how should I put this, HOT HOT HOT! He’s so sweet and loving, oozing steamy sexiness and oh God just! I don’t want to give anything away and it’s so hard because he’s just so damn perfect!

1. Daemon – Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Well him being in first place already gives you the idea of how freaking awesome he is! He’s infuriating, arrogant, stab-worthy and totally witty! I mean what’s hotter in a guy than a little bit of cockiness. He’s also super protective and just AMAZING! Oh and did I mention he’s an alien? YES, AN ALIEN!


So I'm pretty sure that's how it is for these guys ^^




So those are my picks! There are so many more characters that I’ve enjoyed reading about and I wish I could name them all but there’s simply too many!
Make sure to leave a comment telling me who your favourite male characters are and what is it you love most about them!

Love,
Tadi

No comments:

Post a Comment