Monday 5 August 2013

unknown magic
Chapter VI - Finding home [part3]
Written by Tadi  


Jack and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie and sharing a bowl of popcorn when Nathan walked in. His face lit up when he saw me and I threw a bunch of popcorn at his face.
    “You’re late” I said trying to put on a straight face. He walked over and kissed my cheek before sitting down next to me. He looked at the shirt I was wearing and pulled me closer.
    “That’s my favourite t-shirt” he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and grinned. Holding my face he leaned down and kissed my lips softly.
    “Eww get a room” said Jack and hit me with a pillow. I turned to look at him and playfully punched him in the shoulder. I looked at Nathan as he ran his hand through his hair. We sat there and watched the movie quietly, well Jack screamed at the TV every now and then telling them not to go there, not to do that or just punching me in the shoulder and saying ‘I called it’.

We walked back upstairs to Nathans bedroom and Jack crashed on the couch. I was taking a shower when I heard someone come in. I pulled the shower curtain to the side and peeked out.
    “Jack! What are you doing?” I yelled at him.
    “Relax I just need to pee.”
    “There’s a bathroom downstairs” I said.
    “Right” he paused and then looked at me “I actually wanted to ask you if Edith said anything to you about me.”
    “And you thought the best time to ask me this is when I’m taking a shower” I was yelling again “get out of here! We can talk about this tomorrow.” He opened the door and quickly went outside. I heard Nathan's voice from downstairs yelling at him and I chuckled. I felt that he felt a little jealous but mostly angry and it made me smile happily. It must seem crazy, I mean, it’s only been a few days and I already feel so comfortable around him. I just feel like I have no reason to hide anything from him, and there’s no way to run away from our attraction since we’re already connected because of some weird reason.

I pulled on my PJs and crawled in to bed. The warm blankets and the intoxicating smell soon took over me and I was pulled in to the blackness of my nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment